Wednesday, April 18, 2012

5 Months Old

 and cute as ever!
Uriah you are so full of fun and excitement
I love so many things about you as you are getting bigger and learning so much
You finally use your legs..I mean for the 1st time you lock you knees and stand!
You love outside and being held all the time (it can be difficult to meet such a request)
You poop every morning at 6:30am ( I hear you in the monitor) then you go back to sleep until 7
We went to KC,MO which is the furthest you have ever been so far and did great
We celebrated your first Easter
You say the syllables "ma ma" but you are probably just smacking your lips together
We are on our 3rd daycare and in 1 month will be starting yet another..mommy just wants the best for you!
You sleep through the night about 20% of the time-we're working on it! Mommy doesn't mind the night time feeding..it's our special time

1 comment: